I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
13in Queen Dura-Beam Comfort-Plush Mid Rise Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump
Intex - Queen Dura-Beam Series Mid Rise Airbed - Our Dura-Bean Plus airbeds with Fieber-Tech Construction are the perfect sleep solution for overnight guests to ensure sweet dreams. This premium line has superb structural stability and support, with ..
Intex - Queen Dura-Beam Series Mid Rise Airbed - Our Dura-Bean Plus airbeds with Fieber-Tech Construction are the perfect sleep solution for overnight guests to ensure sweet dreams. This premium line has superb structural stability and support, with an enhanced sleeping surface. For added convenience the powerful built-in pump easily inflates and deflates the airbed within minutes. Approximate inflated size 80 inches L x 60 inches W x 13 inches H. Weight capacity is 600 pounds.
Intex Queen 13" DuraBeam Comfort Plush Mid-Rise Airbed Mattress:
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use
- Engineered with Dura-Beam technology
- Built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top with Dura-Beam and sturdy construction
- Raised 13" from floor
- Indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60"W x 80"D x 13"H
- 600 lb capacity
- Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that's just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.
- Unopened items with a receipt may be returned for refund or exchange within 15 days