I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
1500Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump (110-120V)
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter th..
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks.
- Specially designed for above ground pools
- Easy installation : just attach hoses and plug in (partial assembly required)
- Double insulated pump
- Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush valve
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge
- Conforms with UL/CSA standards
- Plunger valves and 1.5in (38mm) outlet fittings not included
- One Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting included
- Hydro Aeration Technology by Intex - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard above ground pool.
- Benefits include:
- Improved circulation and filtration
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface
- Turnover rate: 1,180 GPH (4.5 m3/hr)
- Minimum pool size (water capacity): 700 gal (2.6m3)
- Maximum pool size (water capacity): 9,400 gal (35.5m3)